Términos y Condiciones
Our terms and conditions were last updated on: 2013/04/13Introduction
- The following terms and conditions set out the basis on which all goods are sold by Rio Swim Shop (http://www.rioswimshop.com), ("We", "Us", "Our"), to the purchaser, ("You", "Your"), from Our website ("the Site").
- All purchases of goods from the Site will be governed by these terms and conditions to the exclusion of any other terms.
- By browsing the Site or submitting an order You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All goods are subject to availability.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by Us with may be withheld at our absolute discretion.
- Any advice or recommendation given by Us is followed or acted upon entirely at Your own risk.
- The quantity, quality and description of any specifications for the goods shall be those set out in the Site but You should be aware that the images appearing on the website are not always accurate. We reserve the right to correct errors and omissions in any price or other information without any liability.
- Goods on the Site may only be sold to persons aged 18 or over. In placing an order for any such goods You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old. We reserve the right to refuse any order where satisfactory proof of age has not been provided.
- The contract is concluded when you submit an order to us and receive email confirmation of your order.
- Due to limited availability of some of the goods We sell, a particular item may be out of stock. We accept no liability for delays caused by goods being out of stock.
- Times to despatch shown on the website are an estimate only. We shall not be liable for delays caused by matters outside Our control.
- Unless stated otherwise, all prices include VAT (where applicable) but exclude delivery costs.
- Shipment to countries outside of the European Union may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country ("Import Fees"). The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees.
- Payment is made by credit card.
- You can return or exchange products purchased with us within 100 days after the date of purchase.
- You agree that the return or exchange the goods purchased on our website, it is in perfect condition with all tags and protections, as it was purchased.
- We may, but not always, charge a cost on freight forwarding.
- You can get more information about our return policy by following this link.
- You agree that we may take up to 30 days to make a refund for returns or defective goods.
- We do a full refund, including shipping costs, if applicable to our rule cancellation.
- All refunds will be made to the same payment method.
We reserve the right to cancel a purchase when:
- The consumer is under 18.
- Product out of stock.
- Errors in our stock system, typographical errors.
- Suspected fraud.
- Inability to deliver the goods by force majeure.
- When, under the conditions of cancellation by us, we will make a refund in the same form of payment used, this can take up to seven days.
We place great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our users. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control.
We will use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
- Access to your account is controlled by password and username which are unique to you.
- We store your personal data on secure servers.
- Payment details are encrypted using SSL technology.
You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via the website whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk. All we can do is use all our reasonable efforts to safeguard your data and ensure that we maintain a reliable and safe environment to use your data.
It is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.Your Data
You can request to delete your registration data to our website.Marketing
When you include, in its sole discretion, on our mailing list (newsletter), you agree to receive at a given frequency, Promotions and emails with information of our site.
You can unsubscribe at any time using our tools for this. You can unsubscribe from the email newsletter itself or in your customer account. You can also ask for our contact form to remove your e-mail.
Our distribution warehouse is located in France, respecting the laws of the European Union.Customer Service
Our customer service is via email. You can contact us via our contact form.